Done it ..
1. Here is the customer feedback form – customer enters feedback text and presses submit feedback button
2. In the Action When Button Clicked section, set Action value equal to Defined by Dynamic Action
3. Create a Dynamic Action. In the When section set the following values:
Selection Type: Button
Button: SUBMIT (Submit Feedback)
4. Add a TRUE Action
5. Set Action=Execute PL/SQL code
6. Under Settings, add the following PL/SQL code (Note p-body has been assigned the feedback bind variable :P102_FEEDBACK so that whatever text is entered by the customer will be sent in the email
apex_mail.send( p_to => ‘receiver.co.uk’, — change to your email address
p_from => ‘sender.co.uk’, — change to a real senders email address
p_body => :P102_FEEDBACK, p_subj => ‘My Plain text message’);
7. Run the page. Add some feedback and press the submit feedback button.
8. Voila! Within…
View original post 22 more words